The most primitive table – rudely knocked out boards on four backups, from ancient times serves a person. Now there are a lot of different in functionality, design and type. Even in a small apartment there will be at least a couple, or even more. Typical rectangular, round – since the time of King Arthur, square, triangular: all of them are created for our convenience.
one. Computer tables. A rare company is complete without a computer, and accordingly a good table for it. The first -generation models had an uncomfortable and too small countertop, and the retractable bar greatly interfered. In modern models, these shortcomings are eliminated. A desk is often combined with a computer, equipped with a wide countertop, shelves and boxes for stationery and documents. Can be angular, standard and different shapes. The material of such furniture is diverse – from wood plates, up to noble woods.
2. Reception tables or rather racks are designed to meet visitors, for storing customer records, staff work time. They are most often higher and already a standard table, on the one hand are equipped with open shelves. Have an elongated rectangular or oval shape.
3. Tables for negotiations. The head of the chief, important business negotiations, the brain storm of employees who decide important working moments-in all these cases you can not do without a good conference-style. The shape is of great importance here – it is better that it is without corners, that none of the workers feel infringed when location. Glass models with various curly excavations are popular. The table can be equipped with microphones, sockets and other technical equipment.
four. Special desktop. For laboratories, they can be equipped with sinks closed shelves for storing reagents. Iron tables for specialized use in production.
one. Dining tables. An interesting model is a rarity, most often people prefer to adhere to this in this. Plastic or wooden table rectangular or square, less often round shape. Still, for eating, this is the best option.
2. Cutting or serving tables are designed for serving dishes, cooking. Are with cabinets for storing food and without. The surface should be durable and not be afraid of hot pots.
3. A small coffee table can be intended for the convenience of reading and storing the press, or may act as a coffee table. For convenient use, it is equipped with wheels.
four. Toilet and bedside tables. They are usually located in the bedroom, used to store cosmetics and a variety of little things.
5. Game tables for billiards and tennis. If the space allows, then used for personal needs, are usually located in game.
The variety of these items of furniture is very great. It is necessary to choose the functions that it will have to correspond, further based on the quality, price, size and other parameters, choose the most beautiful and convenient table.